Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) Empty
PostSubject: Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004)   Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:23 pm

Life Is a Miracle
From Emir Kusturica

IMDB

Quote :
What could be better for the village than a scenic railway to bring in the tourists? What could be worse for tourism than war? Luka builds the railway and shuts his eyes to war. Then Luka's wife runs off with a musician and his son is called up to the army. Luka's life is a war zone. Then he meets Sabaha..

Wouaaa Very Happy
Again, first time I discover this movie, I wanted to see it for a long time. I loved all the movies from kusturica but didn't get the occasion to see this one yet. And again what a pure pleasure to discover this piece of hysterical art Very Happy
It's genius, Kusturica's style is always genius: the atmosphere, the music, the craziness, the emotions, that particular way to add little political touches here and there, everything is just uplifting, the best feel good movie I have seen in ages!!!

note9

Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) 39172-large

Trailer
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Dyab
Stranger than Paradise
Stranger than Paradise
Dyab

PostSubject: Re: Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004)   Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 9:24 am

note9

I totally agree med
Back to top Go down
terminaal
Dancer in the Dark
Dancer in the Dark

PostSubject: Re: Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004)   Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 6:37 pm

Chrisy wrote:
Life Is a Miracle
From Emir Kusturica

IMDB

Quote :
What could be better for the village than a scenic railway to bring in the tourists? What could be worse for tourism than war? Luka builds the railway and shuts his eyes to war. Then Luka's wife runs off with a musician and his son is called up to the army. Luka's life is a war zone. Then he meets Sabaha..

Wouaaa Very Happy
Again, first time I discover this movie, I wanted to see it for a long time. I loved all the movies from kusturica but didn't get the occasion to see this one yet. And again what a pure pleasure to discover this piece of hysterical art Very Happy
It's genius, Kusturica's style is always genius: the atmosphere, the music, the craziness, the emotions, that particular way to add little political touches here and there, everything is just uplifting, the best feel good movie I have seen in ages!!!

note9

Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) 39172-large

Trailer
Fully second !!
The scene at night with the drunk army-men on the train, with hookers laying lines of coke on the railway tracks !!! Hilarious !!!
Back to top Go down
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

PostSubject: Re: Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004)   Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 1:54 am

ha ha ha yes, this scene is excellent yess
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004)   Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Is a Miracle - Emir Kusturica (2004)
Page 1 of 1