Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Themroc - Claude Faraldo (1973)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Themroc - Claude Faraldo (1973) Empty
PostSubject: Themroc - Claude Faraldo (1973)   Themroc - Claude Faraldo (1973) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 9:59 pm

Themroc
From Claude Faraldo

IMDB

Quote :
The urban caveman - One day, Themroc just blew up. He chucked his job, destroyed his flat, made it with his sister, dined on a cop and turned on the whole neighborhood

This must be seen to be believed cause you've never seen a movie like this one, that I'm sure of Laughing
Very original, strange and funny. The movie is French (I actually vaguelly remember seeing it when I was a child), it is part of the 70's French wave when a few other controversal movies were made (generally with the same actors such as Patrick Dewaere and Miou-Miou) such as Les valseuses (also a must see)
There are speaches in this movie but they are not in french, they are not in any known language anyway Laughing
The all movie is a methaphore to the life of the cavemen so everybody is acting like that Laughing
The all story is a bit pro-anarchy, Some parts are a pure pleisure to watch, very funny yess

Spoiler:

Unfortunatelly, some parts are also too slow and too repetitive Crying or Very sad
Shame!

But just for the ideas which I found really excellent, it is a MUST SEE yess

note7

Trailer

Themroc - Claude Faraldo (1973) Themrocaffiche
Themroc - Claude Faraldo (1973) Themroc
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Themroc - Claude Faraldo (1973)
Page 1 of 1