Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lucky Number Slevin - Paul McGuigan (2006)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Lucky Number Slevin - Paul McGuigan (2006) Empty
PostSubject: Lucky Number Slevin - Paul McGuigan (2006)   Lucky Number Slevin - Paul McGuigan (2006) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 2:22 am

Lucky Number Slevin
From Paul McGuigan

Lucky Number Slevin - Paul McGuigan (2006) Luckynumberslevinpubg

Lucky Number Slevin - Paul McGuigan (2006) Thimdbci6

Quote :
A case of mistaken identity lands Slevin into the middle of a war being plotted by two of the city's most rival crime bosses: The Rabbi and The Boss. Slevin is under constant surveillance by relentless Detective Brikowski as well as the infamous assassin Goodkat and finds himself having to hatch his own ingenious plot to get them before they get him

Not too bad, some scenes are nice, but the story is sooo predictable, I could see things coming from the very first scenes. And the revenge thing, seen thousands of times already. It is difficult for me to understand such a high rating on imdb. I know this is not totally my style of movies but I do like action and crime when there is some style and something that makes a movie special, here nothing really special. Anyway, it is entertaining, I guess...

note6

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Lucky Number Slevin - Paul McGuigan (2006)
Page 1 of 1