Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Doc] J'irai dormir à Hollywood - Antoine de Maximy (2008)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

[Doc] J'irai dormir à Hollywood - Antoine de Maximy (2008) Empty
PostSubject: [Doc] J'irai dormir à Hollywood - Antoine de Maximy (2008)   [Doc] J'irai dormir à Hollywood - Antoine de Maximy (2008) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 2:06 pm

J'irai dormir à Hollywood
From Antoine de Maximy

[Doc] J'irai dormir à Hollywood - Antoine de Maximy (2008) J+irai+dormir+a+Hollywood

[Doc] J'irai dormir à Hollywood - Antoine de Maximy (2008) Thimdbci6

Quote :
French TV host Antoine de Maximy travels the U.S. from coast to coast, relying on the hospitality of strangers and documenting his experiences with a hand-held camera

Very good yess
Antoine de Maximy owns a famous show on the french TV where he invites him self to sleep in people's places. This time he does the same but in the US. He arrives in the East Coast with the goal to sleep in a Hollywood star in LA. He's gona cross the country. This is one of the best road trip I have ever seen, it is funny, touching, very moving and confronting. The US in the eyes of a french who will meet many different people with some really crazy moments (I swear I felt scared for him sometimes). The way the documentary is made is very efficient and we are far from a Michael Moore docu, nothing here is planned, Antoine de Maximy is alone with simply 3 cameras.
One of the kind imo and to be watched for sure!!

note9

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

[Doc] J'irai dormir à Hollywood - Antoine de Maximy (2008)
Page 1 of 1