Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Oggy et les Cafards

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
labrat
Devil’s Advocate
Devil’s Advocate
labrat

Oggy et les Cafards Empty
PostSubject: Oggy et les Cafards   Oggy et les Cafards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 8:22 am

AKA OGGY AND THE COCKROACHES!!!

superb website!!! http://www.oggy.com/home.html

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!! cheers

it's like tom and jerry, with one big difference... Oggy and the cockroaches is funny! yess

Oggy and his ongoing struggle, battle, WAR against thos pesky critters... hilarious!!!

synopsis from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oggy_and_the_Cockroaches

Quote :
Synopsis
The show centers on Oggy, a content and lazy, albeit very tender fat blue cat, who would usually spend his days watching TV and cooking - if it wasn't for the three pesky roaches in the household: Joey, Dee Dee and Marky (named after members of the punk group Ramones). The trio seems to enjoy generally making Oggy's life miserable, which involves mischieves ranging from (in most cases) plundering his fridge to such awkward things like hijacking the train Oggy just boarded.

The cartoon itself relies on slapstick humour, much like its "ancestor", Tom and Jerry, only amplifying the level of extremities up a notch; while "traditional" slapstick cartoon characters prefer dropping anvils and pianos on each other, this show sometimes uses even buses or submarines. Despite these however, most gags are easily accessible and enjoyable for younger viewers. This show is a cross-between Tom and Jerry and Happy Tree Friends - except without the blood. There are no acceptable endings for the episodes — happy endings are never guaranteed.

Oggy et les Cafards Kenyonnatpe02 Oggy et les Cafards 453956 Oggy et les Cafards 2845
Back to top Go down
Dyab
Stranger than Paradise
Stranger than Paradise
Dyab

PostSubject: Re: Oggy et les Cafards   Oggy et les Cafards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 9:40 am

As far as I'm concerned, I got bored with the stories (not so much original after a while) but i love the drawings Razz
Back to top Go down
Deempje
The Crow
The Crow
Deempje

PostSubject: Re: Oggy et les Cafards   Oggy et les Cafards Icon_minitimeThu Jun 05, 2008 5:10 pm

I saw this on tv last week, and I wondered what it was called cause I used to watch it in the past
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/deem_lg/collections
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oggy et les Cafards   Oggy et les Cafards Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oggy et les Cafards
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Movie Freaks :: THE SMALL SCREEN :: TV cartoons-
Jump to: