Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Doc] Lake of Fire - Tony Kaye (2006)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

[Doc] Lake of Fire - Tony Kaye (2006) Empty
PostSubject: [Doc] Lake of Fire - Tony Kaye (2006)   [Doc] Lake of Fire - Tony Kaye (2006) Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 2:04 am

Lake of Fire
From Tony Kaye

[Doc] Lake of Fire - Tony Kaye (2006) Affiche-Lake-of-Fire-2006-1

IMDB

Quote :
A graphic documentary on both sides of the abortion debate

Defenetly graphic affraid
When I decided to watch this documentary, I didn't expect it to be so explicit on the subject. Be prepare to see quite some schoking footage (not that many but a few), luckely it is in b&w probably to minimize this gore aspect of certain scenes. But these scenes were defenetly necessary if you want to talk about abortion and start any type of debates.
It is a bit long: 2 and a half hours but very good yess It is very interesting and goes beyong the "simple" (but complex) abortion topic. It displays once more the Christian fundamentalists and how dangerous these people are as well as the meaning of morality and some other philosophycal concepts. Provocative in a way and an absolut must see.
The best docu I have seen latelly yess

O, and it is directed by Tony Kaye who made American History X and was filmed over 18 years

note8

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

[Doc] Lake of Fire - Tony Kaye (2006)
Page 1 of 1