Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cool Hand Luke (1967)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
deathproof
Mighty Aphrodite
Mighty Aphrodite
deathproof

Cool Hand Luke (1967) Empty
PostSubject: Cool Hand Luke (1967)   Cool Hand Luke (1967) Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:15 pm

Cool Hand Luke

Cool Hand Luke is another movie which has been stale in my "Yet To See" list for about a year now and i saw this movie a couple of days back.This movie was amazingly written and the characters Luke and Dragline were simply superlative.

Cool Hand Luke (1967) COOL%20HAND%20LUKE%20FB%2010

From the beginning till the end the movie is totally dedicated to show Luke's adamant nature not to go by the prison style of living and be conventional.And Paul Newman is super cool and elegant,he plays every scene with panache and it is really exciting and enlivening for us to watch him in every scene let it be the way he makes others work fast or the boxing scene or the egg eating scene which is my favorite after that the way he lays with his arms stretched and his legs crossed was so visually knocking out.

Cool Hand Luke (1967) Cool3sh

This movie has got some very pleasant scenes and riveting dialogs which makes this totally a my kinda film.The direction is brilliant and the way this movie captures the feelings of all the prisoners was engulfed with Newman's simple slickness and style.

But after all being good i wasn't totally satisfied with the ending i really think Luke deserved to be a better Hero which would have lessened the realism in the movie but would have made me more joyous Wink

Overall this movie is a real good entertainer with everything to be happy about after watching it but when this has got Newman in it with all his brilliance and energy it becomes a real Classic i would say and recommend it if there is anyone who hasn't seen it yet.

7.9 Upon 10
Back to top Go down

Cool Hand Luke (1967)
Page 1 of 1