Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007) Empty
PostSubject: Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007)   Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 1:35 am

Eden Log
From Franck Vestiel

written by French sci-fi writer Pierre Bordage

Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007) Affiche_eden_log_petite

Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007) Thimdbci6

Quote :
A man wakes up deep inside a cave. Suffering amnesia, he has no recollection of how he came to be here or of what happened to the man whose body he finds beside him. Tailed by a mysterious creature, he must continue through this strange and fantastic world.

A good surprise yess I didn't expect much but it's actually nice! Not a masterpiece but definitely under rated. SomEwhere between horror and sci-fi (more sci-fi though). Maybe people dont like it because it is not as polished and mainstream as they are used to see but I wish there were more of this type of sci-fi horror. Intriguing and in the same time very artistic and with some deeper meaning and references about society.

It was released at about the same time as Dante 01, also written by Pierre Bordage. I really wish one day his novels will be made in movies!!

Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007) 10

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Eden Log - Franck Vestiel (2007)
Page 1 of 1