Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

[Doc] Home - Yann Arthus-Bertrand (2009)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

[Doc] Home - Yann Arthus-Bertrand (2009) Empty
PostSubject: [Doc] Home - Yann Arthus-Bertrand (2009)   [Doc] Home - Yann Arthus-Bertrand (2009) Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 12:35 am

Home
From Yann Arthus-Bertrand

[Doc] Home - Yann Arthus-Bertrand (2009) HOME%20Yann%20Arthus-Bertrand

[Doc] Home - Yann Arthus-Bertrand (2009) Thimdbci6

Quote :
With footage from over 60 countries, Boomerang is a depiction of how the Earth's problems are all interlinked

You may have heard of this documentary already since it is played in many countries and in many languages since yesterday on TV, in the cinemas and to be downloaded for free on the internet
Supposed to convince people of the beauty of the planet , its problems and the danger of the years to come

Not bad, the images are really beautifull although I'm questionning how much rework they've done on these footage
And the biggest downside I would say is that they literally copied some parts from Powaqqatsi/Koyaanisqatsi/Naqoyqatsi which is a bit strange.... even the soundtrack for some parts is almost the same (if not the same)
Anyway, it is to be seen I guess, but I can only advise you to watch Powaqqatsi, Koyaanisqatsi and Naqoyqatsi and baraka, much better imo and much more of a wake up call (you dont need a voice over to realise these things! Wink )

note7

Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

[Doc] Home - Yann Arthus-Bertrand (2009)
Page 1 of 1