Movie Freaks
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deempje
The Crow
The Crow
Deempje

Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004) Empty
PostSubject: Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004)   Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:27 am

Finding Neverland

Well, this is my first review.
I just finished watching this movie, and I adored it.
It's a genuine chickflick, not just because Johnny Depp is in here, but the whole atmosphere of the movie is sweet.
I'm not really sure it's a drama though..

I had a few laughs and a few 'ahwww' moments along with my friend Smile

Quote :

From imdb:
London, 1903: four lads, three women, and J.M. Barrie in the year he writes "Peter Pan." After one of his plays flops, Barrie meets four boys and their widowed mother in the park. During the next months, the child-like Barrie plays with the boys daily, and their imaginative games give him ideas for a play. Simultaneously, a friendship deepens with Sylvia, the lads' mother, to the chagrin of his wife Mary, with whom he spends little time (separate bedrooms), the widow's mother, and high society, which gossips about his attraction to the widow and to her sons. As Sylvia's health worsens, Barrie's ties to the boys strengthen and he must find a way to take his muse to Neverland. Written by {jhailey@hotmail.com}

note8 is probably what I should give it Smile

Last edited by Chrisy on Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:31 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : added date and director to title)
Back to top Go down
http://flickr.com/photos/deem_lg/collections
Chrisy
Squared eyes Admin
Chrisy

Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004)   Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:32 am

I didn't like this one too much, found it quite dull, but maybe I was just not in the mood for a movie like this that day,. That can also be Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.imdb.com/mymovies/list?l=24908114

Finding Neverland - Marc Forster (2004)
Page 1 of 1